Libraries NI would like to place cookies on your computer to help make this website
better. To find out more about the cookies,
to see our Privacy Statement.
* The Catalogue is a Third Party website
Libraries NI has a variety of resources to offer jobseekers or those looking for a career change.
• browse a range of books on how to write a CV and prepare for an interview. Search the library catalogue
• search for a job online using our network of computers and free internet access
• use computers to create your CV or write covering letters
• keep up-to-date with current affairs and browse job pages in daily newspapers, available in all libraries
• gain new skills with our Got IT and Go ON courses
• use our business information service to research company history before you go for interview