Libraries NI will place a small number of cookies on your computer to help make this website better. These cookies will not store personal information. To find out more about the cookies,
to see our Privacy Statement.
* The Catalogue is a Third Party website
Recruitment Activity Temporarily Restricted Due To Coronavirus (COVID 19) Pandemic
Applicants please note the following important information about on-going recruitment activity.
• All recently advertised Libraries NI jobs have now closed for application as per the advertised closing date.
• Recruitment processes currently at shortlisting and interview stages will be subject to delay. If you have recently submitted an application please be assured that this will remain on file and we will be in touch with you as soon as it is possible to progress the recruitment process.
• Due to social distancing measures and the likely unavailability of applicants and panel members, all previously scheduled interviews have now been postponed. These will be rescheduled as soon as it possible to do so. If affected, we will be in touch directly to confirm this.
• No new jobs will be advertised at this time although this will be kept under continuous review.
• If you have not already done so, please create a user and register for job alerts. You will then be notified as soon as any new jobs meeting your criteria are posted.
• Please refer to the FAQs for Recruitment and Selection for further information.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
Due to the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19, Libraries NI has temporarily closed all public libraries and Out of Hours access from 5:00pm on Friday 20 March 2020 until further notice. All mobile libraries and Homecall services have been stopped and all events in public libraries have been cancelled. All loans from your local library or mobile will be renewed automatically during the period of closure. Please do not try to return your books until we are open.
Please keep visiting our website and social media channels for further updates and information.
With the rapid development of COVID-19, Libraries NI wish to assure our suppliers that we will do our best to continue to pay you as quickly as possible, and we would appreciate your co-operation in this over the coming period. MORE INFO
Click here for a list of ourStatutory Public Holidays
Remember that you can visit the Libraries NI website and the Libraries NI app any time and you will have access to our online services including eBooks, Audiobooks and eMagazines, and you can use the Catalogue to find books and renew your book loans.