Libraries NI will place a small number of cookies on your computer to help make this website better. These cookies will not store personal information. To find out more about the cookies,
to see our Privacy Statement.
* The Catalogue is a Third Party website
Libraries NI has a variety of resources to offer jobseekers or those looking for a career change.
• browse a range of books on how to write a CV and prepare for an interview. Search the library catalogue
• search for a job online using our network of computers and free internet access
• use computers to create your CV or write covering letters
• keep up-to-date with current affairs and browse job pages in daily newspapers, available in all libraries
• gain new skills with our Got IT and Go ON courses
• use our business information service to research company history before you go for interview